We see LISW as a new way to look at sustainable agriculture that ensures we have clean water and air, a healthy workforce, healthy soils and healthy vines. We are committed to the following:
- To implement cultural practices and solve problems that reduce and minimize the use of chemicals and fertilizers, with the goal of protecting the farmer, the environment, and society at large.
- To encourage practices that promote and maintain high biological diversity in the whole vineyard.
- To maintain and conserve healthy and fertile soils to produce grapes for years to come
- To encourage practices that protect our maritime ecosystem and estuaries from runoff and leaching
- To create and maintain viticulture that is economically viable over time.
- To maintain the highest level of quality in our fruit production.